Monday, May 21, 2012

You MUST Get These 2 Things Right If You Want to Succeed

I believe The Keys to me getting approved for my Adsense publisher ID on the very first attempt were: (1) choosing a niche topic that had commercial value, and (2) creating unique, high quality content that was relevant to my niche.


What does "Commercial Value" Mean?
Here's what I mean by Commercial Value:
the niche topic or related search terms are attractive enough for advertisers with a product or service to sell, to run pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaigns on Google's Adwords program. When doing research on potential niche topics, you MUST make sure there are a number of PPC campaigns running (in the search engine results) for the search terms. If you don't see any PPC ads or you only see a handful of ads (like 3 or fewer), take a pass on that topic and choose another niche with a higher commercial value to focus on.

The Best Research Tools You Need For This Project Are Free

No comments:

Post a Comment