Monday, May 21, 2012

Get Approved for Adsense in 5 Easy Steps

Get Approved for Google Adsense - My Easy 5 Step Guide Reveals EXACTLY How to Do It

Do you want to get approved for Google Adsense, BUT you don't have a single clue about how to go about getting your Adsense publisher ID?
It's been a while - a little more than 4 years since I was approved for my Adsense ID, but I remember the frustration over not knowing what to do or how to do it. I was so fed up with the lack of information on how to get approved for Adsense (I guess the internet marketing 'guru's' were too busy selling their "how to make a bagillion dollars with Adsense" info-products to bother with such a minor detail), that I set out to figure it out for myself. So I set up a little experiment on Blogger, figured out the process and received my Adsense publisher ID 6 days after setting up my Blogger experiment.
This lens reveals EXACTLY what you need to do to in 5 simple to follow steps. I'm going to lay out the 5 steps and add in some additional tips that will prove to be helpful to you.
And even though things have changed a bit since I was approved for Adsense 4 years ago, I don't see any reason why you can't get your Adsense publisher ID following the same steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment