Monday, May 21, 2012

Clueless About Getting Approved for Adsense? Read this Lens

I was approved for my Google Adsense publisher ID on 4/7/07. It'a true! It took me just 6 days total time to get approved. That's 6 days from 4/1/07 the day I began the project, until 4/7/07 the day I received my welcome email message from Google Adsense. All I did was to follow the same exact 5 steps I'm revealing here on this lens page.

NOTE: As I mentioned in the introduction a few things have changed since April 2007. Google has become a wee bit more "sensitive" about certain niche topics and there have been a number of search engine algorithm changes, chief among which have been the initial and subsequent Google Panda updates. Yes, Panda has had a MAJOR IMPACT on search engine rankings, but even more so on content quality. These changes affect (1) your choice of viable blog topics, and (2) the content you will use for this project - specifically, the quality, the length and the number of blog posts.



BUT in spite of the things that have changed since I first put this guide together, I believe you can still get approved for Google Adsense by following the 5 steps I present here on this lens. But before I reveal the 5 steps, in the next text module I'm going to give you what I believe is THE key to me getting my Adsense account.

THE Keys to Getting Approved for My Google Adsense Publisher ID

No comments:

Post a Comment